“All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.” – Edmund Burke
“It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.” -- Samuel Adams
“Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it.” -- Pericles
Here at the DHFC, we are very proud of the support we get from good men and women across America and beyond our borders. These people have demonstrated the courage to help us as our “irate, tireless minority” goes about “setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men” every day through our publications and videos.
Among our supporters is a group of thoughtful people who have made a commitment to our long-term success by making a legacy gift to the David Horowitz Freedom Center through their estate plans. The DHFC Legacy Society was created to honor these individuals.
We invite you to join the DHFC Legacy Society by making a gift to the Freedom Center through your estate plan. Several simple ways to do this are outlined at our Legacy Gift Program web page.
Members receive the following benefits:
- All members
- A commemorative lapel pin with the DHFC Legacy Society logo
- Members who make a legacy gift to the Freedom Center of $10,000 dollars or more
- Recognition in a future newsletter or at an event (you may opt out of this by checking the appropriate box in the form below)
- An invitation to the annual DHFC Legacy Society event in Los Angeles
- An invitation to a meal event at one of our regional programs (e.g., Restoration Weekend, West Coast Retreat, Texas Weekend, etc.)
To apply for membership in the DHFC Legacy Society or to request more information, please complete the form below. Or, if you prefer, feel free to call Jay Ornellas, Director of Development, at (818) 849-3470 ext. 213 or email him at email@example.com.